TRANSFORMATION PRAYERS FOR THE SECOND MONTH OF THE YEAR INTRODUCTION: The Hebrew word for the second month is called Zif or Ziv. The word Zif means three things. and they are: 1) BRIGHTNESS 2) TO BE PROMINIENT 3) THE MONTH OF FLOWER From the above definition, I coined out 14 prayer points that you’ll […]
PRAYER FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER By SOUGHTOUT EMEKA MATTHEW INTRODUCTION: October is the tenth month of the year. The number ten is a symbol of double grace and grace speaks of favour. In this month of October, expect favour in double fold. Beside that, the tenth month in the Hebrew calendar is called TEBETH […]
PRAYERS FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST By SOUGHTOUT EMEKA MATTHEW INTRODUCTION: The month of Bul or Bool is the eighth month in Hebrew calendar. Bul or Bool implies in a sense of rain, produce of the earth, food and stock. Historically, it was the month of finishing, a month of accomplishment. It was the month […]
HOW TO FIND YOUR REAL LIFE PARTNER By Soughtout Emeka Matthew INTRODUCTION: In this article, I will be talking about finding your real life partner through prayers and before I continue, you need to understand that there is nothing God cannot give or do through prayers; except that which is outside His will for […]
PRAYERS FOR THE MONTH OF JULY By SOUGHTOUT EMEKA MATTHEW INTRODUCTION: God is a prayer answering God. He wants us to pray to Him and he wants us to count on Him on having our prayers answered. Psa 50:15 And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou […]
10 ACIDIC PRAYER POINTS IN JOB 11:17-20 THAT WILL RENDER YOU ENEMIES INCAPACITATED AND CAUSE YOUR LIFE TO SHINE FORTH
10 ACIDIC PRAYER POINTS IN JOB 11:17-20 THAT WILL RENDER YOU ENEMIES INCAPACITATED AND CAUSE YOUR LIFE TO SHINE FORTH By SOUGHTOUT EMEKA MATTHEW To pray through, Give quality time for praise and worship Confess your sins Pray these prayers with holy aggression. Pray fasting Pray during mid night hours Scriptural Confession: Job 11: 17 […]
MONTH OF MAY PRAYERS
SOUGHTOUT EMEKA MATTHEW
Welcome to the month of May. May is the fifth month of the year. By revelation the number five speaks of grace.
This month of May carries grace. It carries the grace to protect, provide, guide, direct, enrich, etc. For that reasons I am led to stand on the scripture below to give you prayers that will put a smile on your face in this month of May:
Zec 7:3 And to speak unto the priests which were in the house of the LORD of hosts, and to the prophets, saying, Should I weep in the fifth month, separating myself, as I have done these so many years?
MAY PRAYER POINTS
* Pray that you shall not weep in Jesus name.
* Pray that your family shall not weep in Jesus name.
* Pray that ur friends and loved ones shall not weep over you
* Pray that whatever that causes tears shall be far away from you and your family in Jesus name.
* Pray that any event of life or incidence programmed from the pit of hell to make you and yours to cry be destroyed today in Jesus name.
* Pray that you shall not be separated from your blessings in Jesus name.
* Pray that your family shall not be separated from their blessings in Jesus name.
* Pray that your helpers shall not separate from you in Jesus name.
* Pray that your years of separation from enjoying good things of life is over in Jesus name.
* Pray that your years of deprivation from enjoying good things God has in store for you is over in Jesus name.
* Pray that everyday of this month shall bring joy, peace, love, happiness, prosperity and blessings to you in Jesus name.
Happy new month!
All right reserve. Copyright © 2016, SOUGHTOUT E. MATTHEW, www.reachout.com.ng
MARRIAGE REUNION By SOUGHTOUT EMEKA MATTHEW INTRODUCTION: Divorce is putting away of one’s spouse. It is a sign of cruelty to one’s spouse. God hates divorce. He hates putting away. The Bible confirmed: Mal_2:16 KJV For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away… No matter how good your reason for […]
POWERFUL PRAYERS THAT WORK By SOUGHTOUT EMEKA MATTHEW INTRODUCTION TEXT: “Therefore confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another, so that you may be healed. The effective prayer of a righteous person accomplishes much. Elijah was a human being with the same nature as us, and he prayed fervently for it […]
EFFECTIVE PRAYERS By SOUGHTOUT E. MATTHEW INTRODUCTION: Prayer is spiritual means of communication between man and his creator, God. Prayer is not a one way thing; but like two way traffics, when we send prayers up to God and He send answers down to us. It is crucial to understand that there are countless […]