PRAYER AND THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR FEBRUARY
Soughtout Emeka Matthew
The second month in the Hebrew calendar is called the month of ZIF, (see 1 Kings 6:1).
ZIF’s unused root meaning is to be prominent. It also means brightness. The month of ZIF is also called the month of flowers.
SCRIPTURAL INSIGHTS FOR FEBRUARY ANCHOR TEXT
1) No fruit bearing tree can produce fruits without blossoming or producing flowers first.
2) As no plane can fly without first taxiing on the runway, man, plants and animals cannot reproduce without flowering.
3) Flowering is a preparation for bringing forth.
4) Flowering is a time to be beautified or adornments.
5) Flowering is a time of shining.
PRAYER OF DECREE AND DECLARATION FOR FEBRUARY
Say with me:
1) This month, God shall prepare me for bringing forth.
2) This month, my chance to bring forth shall not be terminated.
3) Any power that causes floral abortion shall fail in my life.
4) My flowers shall produce fruits in every area of my life.
5) My financial flowers shall not be aborted by any power or force from the out of hell.
6) My finances shall blossom and bring forth fruits.
7) My investments shall blossom and bring forth fruits abundantly.
8) My relationships shall blossom and bring forth good fruits.
9) I shall bring forth abundantly with my family.
10) Everything around me shall bring forth without fail.
11) This month, the best shall come out my life, my investment.
12) This month, my life, my business, my ministry, my family shall identify with Prominence.
13) My body, spirit and soul shall bring forth good health, success, prosperity, positive thoughts, etc.
14) This month, I will shine in every areas of my life.
So, have I decree and declared in Jesus might name.
PROPHETIC WORD FOR FEBRUARY
By the oil of God and the apostolic mandate upon my life, I declare this month of February as YOUR MONTH OF BRINGING FORTH (See Genesis 8:14-22).
Expect nothing short of Bringing forth. Happy new month!