FACTS ABOUT MARRIAGE YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE HEARD ABOUT OR BEING TAUGHT
SOUGHTOUT EMEKA MATTHEW
10 FACTS ABOUT MARRIAGE YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE HEARD ABOUT OR BEING TAUGHT
1. It is important to note that getting married is not what matters most but staying married.
2. The greatest challenge in marriage is not on getting married but staying married.
3 Divorce is simply refusing to stay married. It is also same as separation.
4. Marriage is not for perfect people. This is because, nobody has ever married a perfect wife or husband.
5. Marriage is about two imperfect opposite sex coming together to compliment each other and to to use their various strengths to help one another’s weaknesses while patiently waiting for positive changes to come in their weaknesses.
6. In marriage, God calls the woman, man’ helper while tradition calls the man the bridegroom.
7. Helper and bride groom are not titles but responsibilities. The helped is incapacitated somehow but the helper has the wellwithal to help cover his weak side. In the other way round, the helper needs help too. No wonder she is called a weaker vessel. That’s where the bridegroom comes in.
8. The word bride is the wife and groom is the trainer. So being called bridegroom gives you the responsibility to train your bride or wife. If she didn’t go to school and you want her being educated, what do you do? Train her to be educated. If she don’t know how to satisfy you in the bed, what do you have to do? Change another girl? Not at all.. Train her to satisfy you in the bed. If she don’t know how to cool the kind of food you likes, what do you do? Throw her out and get another woman who knows how to cook? Not at all. Rather you send her to catering school.If she is not a social person and you are, instead of having issues with her on that, what do you do? Start training her by taking her out on dates. She will end up knowing how to socialize.
9. Marriage is not for impatient folks but patient couples who tolerates and persevere till the end and that’s seeing positive changes manifest in the weak sides of their partners.
10. It is better to stay long than to marry wrong.
For marriage counselling and prayer/seminar or conference speaking, contact SOUGHTOUT E. MATTHEW on +2347062190640.
All right reserve. Copyright © 2017, SOUGHTOUT E. MATTHEW, www.reachout.com.ng