DAILY CONFESSION FOR THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER
Soughtout Emeka Matthew
It is said, confession brings possession. That fact is true. The Bible says that whatever God said manifested and He saw it.
Genesis 1:3-4 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
This month has been declared as YOUR MONTH OF ADVANCEMENT. If you can keep saying it, if you can keep confessing it, by the same creative force of faith of God in you, you will have them manifest. Listed below are for your confession all through this month of November.
YOUR DAILY CONFESSION FOR THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER
Always confess daily that:
- I shall advance in life.
- My family shall advance.
- My business shall advance.
- My career shall advance.
- My spiritual life shall advance.
- My children and loved ones shall advance.
- My life shall not be kept in one spot.
- My finances shall not stop from advancing.
- I shall make progress.
- No hindrance shall stop me.
- No barrier shall prevail over my progress.
- I shall not be stagnated.
- My relationship shall not be stagnated.
- My relationship shall progress from courtship to marriage.
- My children’s and loved ones relationships shall progress from courtship to marriage.
- My life shall not remain in poverty.
- My body shall not be subjected to sickness.
- I receive divine propeller to have my life move forward.
- I receive divine push to pass every level I supposed to surpass before now both in life and in my career.
- I receive divine force to surpass limits in life, in ministry and in my career.
- I will gain more grounds this season.
- I shall be greater, bigger and better than I am and have been.
- I will do better this time.
- I am unstoppable.
- No power shall limit me.
- I receive the command to progress.
- I will not be stopped from making progressive moves.
- Every move I make shall take me to greater heights.
- I will achieve what I couldn’t achieve for so long.
- I shall not be barren.
- Nothing shall be barren in and around me and my household.
Shout in Jesus name seven times.
All right reserve. Copyright (C) 2017, Soughtout E. Matthew, www.reachout.com.ng